- GTI Websites
- The following websites are owned and operated by GTI (“the Sites”) and all of our websites listed below are subject to Malaysian law:
- The Sites are owned and operated by GTI Media Sdn Bhd and made available on the following terms and conditions. By accessing and using the Sites you accept these terms and conditions which shall be interpreted according to the laws of Malaysia.
- If you have any comments about the Sites please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changes to GTI’s Sites
- GTI may at any time make alterations to or withdraw any part of its Sites.
- Intellectual Property
- GTI is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Sites and in the material published on the Sites. All such works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- GTI grants you a non-exclusive licence to access and use the content in any of GTI’s Sites for your personal purposes. You may not reproduce or distribute any part of the content for commercial purposes.
- You acknowledge that the copyright, database rights and all other intellectual property rights comprised in or relating to this Site and in the data it contains belong to GTI.
- Access to GTI’s Sites is permitted on a temporary basis. GTI reserves the right to withdraw or amend the services or facilities provided on the Sites without notice. GTI will not be liable if for any reason any Site is unavailable at any time for any period.
- Acceptable Use
- You agree not to submit to any of GTI’s Sites any material which:
- is libellous, defamatory, fraudulent, invasive of privacy, obscene, pornographic or harassing;
- infringes any intellectual property rights (including copyrights) of any third party;
- violates any law or regulation;
- advocates illegal activity;
- advertises or solicits funds for goods or services;
- contains viruses
- You agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Sites;
- any equipment or network on our Sites;
- any software used in our Sites;
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party accessed via our Sites
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use GTI Sites;
- Legal action;
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as GTI reasonably feels necessary
- Limitation of Liability
- GTI excludes all warranties, express or implied relating to any of GTI’s Sites. This includes, but is not limited to, any implied warranty that the information it contains is accurate or up-to-date or is suitable for any particular purpose. GTI shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as the result of the use of any of GTI’s Sites.
- Assistance given by means of any Help Desk facility shall be solely at your risk.
- GTI does not control the material posted by any third party and can accept no liability for any material which is inaccurate, misleading, offensive, defamatory, obscene or otherwise incorrect.
- You agree to indemnify and hold GTI and its employees and agents harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands including without limitation reasonable legal fees arising from your use of any of GTI’s Sites or your breach of these terms.
- Data Protection
- This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data that you supply to any of GTI’s Sites will be processed by GTI. Please read the following carefully to understand GTI’s views and practices regarding your personal data and how GTI will treat it.
- Information that GTI collects from users of any Sites will be stored by GTI on computers in the Malaysia and may be used in the following ways:
- Subscription Services
- Personal information provided by you as part of the registration process for any service is used to manage your subscription and to enable us to provide a better service
- Contact Details
- By registering on the Websites, you agree that GTI may use your contact details (your name, job title, telephone number and fax number and your e-mail and postal addresses) to provide any services requested by you and also to tell you about important changes to the Sites and their functionality. These details will be used by GTI and by businesses within GTI and its associated companies to provide you with information about other services and products and will also be disclosed to third party businesses and advertisers for the same purpose. If you do not wish to receive our newsletters, you can unsubscribe at any time. If you no longer wish to receive promotional communications you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions in each email communication or by contacting us.
GTI may ask for further information about you as part of online surveys or if you enter any competition or other promotional feature. This information will be used to enable GTI to improve our Sites or online service. It may also be disclosed to other companies who wish to tell you about services of interest to you.
Aggregate statistical information provided by GTI to GTI’s advertisers or others regarding sales or Sites usage will not include personal identifying information.
Your personal data will be held on GTI’s secure servers located in our datacentre. These servers are managed by GTI and built to comply with the best practice in internet security.
GTI use two types of cookies on our websites to make the user experience as fast and convenient as possible. You have the ability to accept or decline these cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. For more information about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Anonymous Data Collection
From time to time GTI collects anonymous data about website traffic analytics and user behaviour patterns. This data cannot be connected to specific named users, and is used only for our internal research purposes and is never disclosed to third parties.