Yayasan KLK Scholarships
Level Of Study:
About The Scholarship
- Gained admission to a local government university
- SPM: minimum of Aggregate 15 and below
- STPM: minimum of 60 points
Value of Award
Successful applicants are provided with annual grant over the minimum duration of their courses as follows:
- Degree - RM 7,000 per academic year
- Diploma - RM 5,000 per academic year
Yayasan KLK pays the said amount through the university where you have gained admission. We have separate arrangement made through the university bursary.
Terms and Conditions
- Scholarships recipients are required to serve the organisation upon graduation.
- If the scholarship recipient is employed to serve the company and chooses to resign before the bond ends, he or she will be required to pay the Yayasan the proportionate amount based on 80% of the scholarship.
- If the scholarship recipient is not offered employment upon by KLK upon graduation, they will be released from their bond without needing to repay the scholarship.
How to Apply
- Download the application form here.
- Compile photocopies of relevant certificates including university/college admission letter with the application form.
- Send in your application two weeks upon receiving your offer of admission from the university to the following address:
Yayasan KLKWisma Taiko1 Jalan SP Seenivasagam30000 Ipon, Perak
- If you are short-listed, you should receive a letter to attend our interview by the month of July. Otherwise, you may consider yourself unsuccessful.