Sunway Talent Scholarship - Music
Level Of Study:
About the Scholarship
Sunway University invites talented young Malaysians and international students who are studying full-time at Sunway University to apply for the Sunway Talent Scholarship. This schlolarship is awarded to students with outstanding music achievements.
- Malaysian and international students studying in fulltime Sunway University.
- Students with relevant music background as below may apply:
- Music background (Minimum Grade 6 or played in the school bands)
- Singing background or joined the school choir
- Candidates are required to attend live audition where is required to play 2 pieces.
Value of Award
25% - 75% waiver of tuition fee for Pre-University/Foundation/ Diploma and Undergraduate Programmes
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship is offered strictly to full-time registered stduents of Sunway University.
- Offer of the scholarship will only be made when the Sunway University receives the actual results.
- The scholarship is awarded in the form of tuition fee waiver.
- The schedule of general fee must be paid as and when required, in accordance to Sunway University's policy on enrolment and fees.
- The recipients should at least pass with minimum grade required by the respective programme.
- Recipients are required to reapply for the continuation of the scholarship through Student Services Department on a yearly basis.
- Should the recipient be in accpetance of any other scholarship at any amount whatsoever, the scholarship will be automatically terminated.