Level Of Study:
About the Scholarship
Intel Malaysia grants scholarships every year to outstanding talents from various local and private universities throughout the country.
- Malaysian citizen
- Full-time student in a local university studying in the fields of Electrical and Electronics, Mechatronics, Physics or Computer Engineering
- Not holding any other scholarship from other companies, organizations, or Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA)**
- SPM with A1 for mathematics and all science subjects
- STPM with grade A for a minimum of three subjects
- Matriculation with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 and above
- For university undergraduates, a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 is required
**Note: Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional Malaysia (PTPTN) loan holders are allowed to apply.
Value of Award
Each scholarship package includes:
- Scholarship Amount
- RM10,000 per year for undergraduate students
- Up to RM30,000 per year for Master's student*
- Up to RM40,000 per year for PhD's student*
- Partnership with a senior employee to mentor and guide your studies and career planning
- Internship opportunities at Intel
**Note: The amount may varies according to the university.